Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Jessica Biel in W Magazine


Jessica Biel took some time away from flashing her giant engagement ring to pose for the April cover of W magazine, where she lounges by the pool in summery outfits.
Not too shoddy of a hobby.
Biel, who just turned 30 this month and recently got engaged to Justin Timberlake, told W’s Editor at Large Lynn Hirschberg about her rebellious teenage days, when she chopped her locks while starring on that family-friendly "7th Heaven":
“I cut my hair super short and dyed it blonde. I had to apologize to Aaron Spelling [the producer] for doing that. He wasn’t happy. When I turned 17 or 18, a really obnoxious friend sent a stripper to the set. I had to apologize for that too. The show was all about family values, and they took that position seriously. I was always apologizing.”
She also says she's sick of her healthy athlete image:
"I think I need to destroy my reputation. This whole I’m outdoorsy, I’m really healthy—it’s too squeaky-clean [laughs]. That’s going to be my new thing: Go dark and unhealthy. It’s time to be very, very bad."
We kind of hope this means the Biel-Timberlake nuptials are going to be super Goth.
Check out the pics and screen test video below, where Jess illustrates a love of both a) white clothing and b) sideboob, and read more of her interview, including the risque things she used to do with her Barbie dolls, over at W.
Scroll down for more photos.
1  of  6
PLAY
FULLSCREEN
ZOOM
SHARE THIS SLIDE 
Mikael Jansson/W

No comments:

Post a Comment