Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nicole Richie Has Curves Again!!

Yay for food!!!!

Nicole Richie's frighteningly thin frame shocked the gossip world when she was snapped running on the beach with a blue bikini hanging from her body in 2006. 
Six years, and two children later, Richie stepped out showing off her curves and her healthy bikini shape, soaking up the sun in Miami. 
The Fashion Star mentor looked stunning in a plain burgundy two-piece as she strolled around the pool yesterday. 


Happy, healthy and in better shape than ever: Nicole Richie looked incredible as she soaked up the sun in Miami yesterday. Right, the now infamous 2006 picture of her emaciated body emerged
Happy, healthy and in better shape than ever: Nicole Richie looked incredible as she soaked up the sun in Miami yesterday. Right, the now infamous 2006 picture of her emaciated body emerged

Nicole showed off her healthier figure as she enjoyed a lazy day at her South Beach hotel. 

Making a splash: The 30-year-old showed off her toned stomach and trim legs as she got in and out of the pool






Inking: A number of tattoos could be seen on Nicole's body including one peeking out of the top of her bikini bottoms, one at the base of her back, a pair of wings in between her shoulder blades and a tattoo on her ankle


Nicole was seen making the most of a large sunbed, spreading herself out across the lounger to top up her tan. 
But while she might be an enjoying a relaxing day away from home it seemed that the designer wasn't far from her work - she was seen playing with her iPhone as she topped up the tan. 
Her incredible shape now is dramatically different to her appearance in 2006 - when a photo of her running down the beach showed her looking emaciated and ill. 


Cooling off: The Fashion Star mentor enjoyed a splash in the pool at the South Beach hotel

Getting some exercise in? Nicole was seen doing a few lengths in the pool


At the time Lionel Richie's adopted daughter acknowledged she was too thin and opened up to Vanity Fair magazine about the issue. 
She said: 'I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, 'That's what I want to look like.
'I do know that they will, which is another reason I really do need to do something about it. I'm not happy with the way I look right now.'


Golden girl: Nicole showed off a deep tan as she relaxed on a lounger

Enjoying a cocktail? After a hard day's sunbathing Nicole was seen sipping on an orange drink

Nicole attributed her weight loss to a break-up from former fiance Adam Goldstein, aka DJ AM.
She said: 'I had a bad breakup, and it eats me up inside when I'm upset about something.'
'I get really stressed out, and I do lose my appetite, but I do force myself to eat.
'I tried to put the weight on my way, eating burritos, but that wasn't working, so I started seeing a nutritionist and a doctor.'
Pretty in pink: Nicole opted for a bold fuchsia printed ensemble which she was later seen leaving the hotel in
Pretty in pink: Nicole opted for a bold fuchsia printed ensemble which she was later seen leaving the hotel in


No comments:

Post a Comment