Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Heidi Klum Poses Nude For Allure


Heidi Klum proved she's still worthy of the supermodel title as she posed nude for the new issue of Allure magazine. 
The 38-year-old, who has four children, put her lean figure on show and tells the magazine she is indeed a natural woman who has never gone under the knife. 
Naked ambition: Heidi Klum stripped off for the new issue of America's Allure magazine

She told Allure: 'I'm proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven't done anything. Everyone has a view of what's not pretty and [plastic surgery] just doesn't look pretty to me. Especially when I see it on really young girls.
 
    'I don’t want to name names, but it’s like, wow, I remember you five years ago, looking to me so beautiful, and now it’s like … who is this person? And I know girls half my age who do it. What are they gonna do at 40 or 50, when the s*** really hits the fan?”
    Heidi also opened up about her split from singer Seal, describing the end of her marriage as a 'curveball.'
    Still super: The 38-year-old, who has four children, looked in amazing shape

    Blonde bombshell: The star works her magic for the camera

    Cover girl: Heidi on the new issue of Allure

    The pair split in  January after seven years of marriage and Heidi is still figuring out how to adjust to the changes in her life. 

    She told the magazine: 'Sometimes life throws you a curveball, and then you just figure it out and deal with it, but my dream always was that – to have the perfect family and have lots of children and a beautiful garden and trampolines and swings and things.
    'I had dreams of how I wanted things to be and planned for things and, as we all know today, they don't always turn out as you dreamt them in your head.'

    Heidi, who raises children Leni, seven, Henry, six, Johan, five, and two-year-old Lou with Seal, added she doesn't feel any resent about the split, which her former husband has said was caused by them growing apart. 
    She added: 'I don’t resent anything that ever happened. Things just turn out the way they turn out.'
     
    The May issue of Allure is on stands April 24.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment