Thursday, February 16, 2012

"It Takes a Lot of Money to Look This Cheap."

My favorite quote by the fabulous Dolly Parton, and one that is applicable here. Look, I love luxury. I love gorgeous bags, clothes, shoes, jewelry, homes, etc. The list goes on and on and on. However, I have my limits, and just because you can afford it, doesn't mean you should buy it. I'd like to think that I have more dignity and class than this . Is your Range Rover just too plain? not getting you the attention you so desperately crave? Does your Birkin no longer scream "I'm rich!" loud enough anymore? Not to worry, now you can pimp your ride wi the Louis Vuitton logo and your initials. Don't forget the initials....how else will everyone know who you are when you roll up to the club? All for the low price of £100,000. Better spent on therapy, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment