Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mirror Mirror Costumes

I kind of foresee this movie flopping, but the costumes are amazing.

Lily Collins as Snow White


Julia Roberts as the Evil Queen









'The costumes are out of this world,' Collins said at a recent press conference. ''I’ve always wanted to do a period piece, and these costumes, they’re couture. It’s like wearing art.
I have four costumes in the movie, but those four are so different, so beautiful. I get a workout wearing them everyday, they took about 20 minutes to get on. I was sewn up the back everyday, I was corseted. But the colours, the feeling of them, so amazing. 
'And they also represent the different stages of Snow White, how she goes from being the young Princess, to having the white ball gown which goes through stages of being dirtier from the costume ball to the dwarves house.'
























No comments:

Post a Comment