Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bar Rafaeli's Underwear Line under.me


 
In a new ad for her underwear line, under.me, the stunning Israeli model proves that it is a little tricky to keep your eye on the ball as she prances around the court in nothing but her briefs.
The 26-year-old ensures all eyes are on her pert derrière and smooth contours for the new stunning black and white ad.
 
Practising ground strokes: Bar Refaeli shows off her smooth and svelte figure sporting her underwear range as she takes to the tennis court in new advert

To a song entitled Under Pressure, the model straightens her bra and pulls her white panties into place before serving up an ace.
 Bar was surely seeking to show that her new range stays firmly in place, no matter how much bouncing around you do. 
With her hair in a ponytail, the former girlfriend of actor Leonardo DiCaprio looked to be enjoying her game. 

Forty love! Bar wears her long blonde hair in a simple ponytail and shows off her natural beauty in the black and white commercial

At the net: The model's stunnign commercial was set to the song Under Pressure

Comfort first: Bar stuck to soft cotton and simple lines for her Under.Me range
Comfort first: Bar stuck to soft cotton and simple lines for her Under.Me range

The commercial also featured plenty of close up shots of the model's perfect curves. 
She was clearly excited about the ad - posting plenty of links to the YouTube version on her Twitter account today. 
The star has stuck to simple lines and soft cotton for her range and writes on the brand's website: 'My underwear is the clothing article closest to my body, and as such, I want it to complement it and not steal the show. 

Game of glory: Bar showed off some impressive and energetic sporting moves in the advert

Game, set and match: This is Bar's first underwear range, and she follows in the footsteps of Gisele Bundchen and Elle Macpherson

Happy and relaxed: Bar showed off her natural beauty under minimal make-up for the commercial

'There is nothing better than simple, comfortable, quality clothing.'
She adds 'My work means I’m travelling all the time, rushing from city to city and wearing the most incredible, elaborate designs. I love it, but on my downtime I just want to relax and be myself.'
'I don’t want my clothes to define me,' she adds. 'And that’s the idea behind under.me - a focused collection of beautifully-made basics that look good and feel amazing. That’s all I need.'

Gratuitous: The commercial ensured it showed plenty of close ups of the model's perfect curves

She added: 'Because underneath my clothes lies the real me. Nothing else.'
The stunning star follows in the footsteps of fellow models Gisele Bundchen and Elle Macpherson - the latter launched her range 20 years ago.
Having modelled plenty of other lingerie ranges before, this is Bar's first collection of her own. 

She also said: 'It was appealing to me to do a line of underwear from the fabric I like with the basic, comfy design I always look for, as well as underwear that can actually be delivered to your door.'
The range, which has men's underwear as well as women's, includes black and white cotton bras, panties, briefs and vests in soft cotton and is described as 'a new label of underwear for men and women, designed to simply fit'.



Tennis elbow: The Israeli model shows off some more designs
Tennis elbow: The Israeli model shows off some more designs


No comments:

Post a Comment