Monday, April 9, 2012

Katie Price Reveals New Garter Tattoo Just in Time for Easter!


 I love me some Katie Price!!!! She keeps it klassy. Is her reality show still on???

Check out her brand new garter tattoo. That is going to look awesome in 20 years.
Scroll down for video
That's different! Katie Price Tweeted a picture of her new pink ribbon garter tattoo

Price first hinted at the tattoo when she launched her new swimwear range a month ago but it was just an outline at that stage, however the wait is over as today, Katie, 33, took to her Twitter page to flaunt her new completed ink to her followers.

Early stages: Katie first showed off the beginning of her tattoo when she launched her new swimwear range last month

She wrote: 'Nearly finished my tattoo! Happy Easter everyone!' So appropriate for Easter, non?

A tweet she posted a few days ago seems to have everyone talking and has sparked rumours that she and her boytoy Leandro Penna have got engaged.
She wrote, 'I'm in love with Leandro Penna', just days before her Argentinian beau announced that he had sealed their relationship with a ring.
According to the Sunday Mirror, her on-off boyfriend told Argentinian glossy Caras: 'I surprised Katie with a sparkly ring. Our story is no longer just a romance. Now we’re committed.' How cute.

The next step? Katie and her boyfriend Leandro Penna share a kiss at the polo last month - this weekend he revealed he had given her a 'sparkly' ring
Katie and her boyfriend Leandro Penna share a kiss at the polo last month.

'We decided to get back together... so I bought a ring and I surprised her with it. Luckily, she ­accepted and we are now really happy ­together.'
He also revealed that he wants to take part in his country's version of Strictly Come Dancing - but only when Katie lets him.
He said: 'I haven’t signed ­anything because Katie doesn’t want to know. She is jealous and tells me if I do it she will miss me... I don’t know what to do.'

VIDEO: 'Things are all rosy again' Katie stated at the swimwear range launch last month 





No comments:

Post a Comment