Monday, April 2, 2012

Claire Danes For Asos




Colourful: Actress Claire Danes speaks about her love for British reality TV in a new interview with ASOS magazine

Married to Englishman Hugh Dancy, the American actress spends quite a lot of time in the UK so has got to know the country's TV shows.
In the March issue of ASOS magazine, Danes admits she's a huge fan of the reality show The Only Way is Essex, which was compared to seminal U.S. show The Hills when it first launched in 2010.
To those outside the UK who don't follow TOWIE, the show features the lives of a group of wealthy twentysomethings in Essex - just outside of London - known for their love of designer clothes, fake tan, cosmetic surgery and flash cars.

Feeling blue: Danes has become well acquainted with British TV since marrying English actor Hugh Dancy

Eclectic: The actress modelled some of the latest designs for the online clothing store


The full interview with Danes is in the new issue of ASOS magazine

Danes tells ASOS: 'Damn, I love that show. It's just so good.
'We don't have anything that rivals it. I don't even care if it's real or not, it's thoroughly entertaining.'

    Danes' recent Golden Globe win comes 18 years after she first won another Globe for her breakout show My So Called Life.
    Reflecting on the show, she said: 'I was 13 when I did the pilot. And I was so inexperienced, because you are at that age. I knew that the show was special though - it was so fresh, even kind of revolutionary.
    'I have so much affection for everybody in that show. Boy Devon [Gummersall, Brian Krakow] and girl Devon [Odessa, Sharon Cherski] are dear friends of mine. If I'm in L.A., I still have Thanksgiving with Bess Armstrong who played my mother. We're all really, very close. Those gigs don't happen very often.'

    The full interview with Danes is in the new issue of ASOS magazine.
    For more information visit www.asos.com.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment