Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Penelope Cruz on Harper's Bazaar, Poses Topless With Meryl Streep



Penelope speaks out about charity (RED) campaign in an interview in the May edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine, and reveals she enjoyed a partially nude magazine shoot with her idol Meryl Streep.

SCROLL DOWN FOR A BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO...
Shining star: Penelope Cruz looks incredible in a dramatic gold basque dress as she poses in the latest edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine

 ‘As soon as she got to the set, I had to sit topless on top of her.’
She added: ‘It was the most interesting love scene I have ever done.’
Penelope admits to being a huge fan of the Iron Lady star and said: 'When I first started watching movies and I saw Meryl’s work, that’s when I became obsessed with acting.'Now I kiss her whenever I see her! She must think I’m crazy.'

Sneak peek: The Spanish actress offers a chic hint at her curves wearing just a jacket and a necklace on the cover of the magazine

The brunette sexpot poses on the cover of the latest edition of the magazine and is also seen in a stylish shoot inside. 
In one snap Penelope shows off her hourglass shape in a glittering gold dress which boasts basque and peplum detail. On the cover the actress offers a subtle but powerful peek at her curves in a Swarovski-crystal jacket and diamond-and-sapphire necklace by Armani PrivĂ©.

Bosom buddies: Penelope went topless on the cover of French Vogue with Meryl Streep


 Penelope tells the magazine that her roles as a mother to Leo and wife to husband Javier Bardem come first. 
She said: 'Maybe I’ll make one movie a year, maybe two, but it’s not going to be more than that because I have other priorities now.'
And while many celebrities pay visits to places to 'be seen' the actress tries to avoid the limelight. She explained: 'I won’t go to places where you’re going to find more attention. I go to the opposite.'
Penelope added her perfect day is simply: 'Running around with my family at the beach, that’s all.'

The may edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine hits shelves April 24. 


Date night: Penelope and her husband Javier Bardem enjoyed a dinner at the 34 restaurant in London last night
Penelope and her husband Javier Bardem enjoyed a dinner at the 34 restaurant in London last night
Family woman: In the latest edition of Harper's Penelope says she won't do more than a film or two a year because of her life as mother and wife


To learn more about the shoot visit www.harpersbazaar.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment