Monday, April 16, 2012

Nicole Kidman & Clive Owen on W Magazine, Talk Hemingway



The Hemingway & Gellhorn co-stars embody classic, timeless Hollywood elegance in this months W .Magazine
 
Old Hollywood glamour: Nicole Kidman and Clive Owen bring timeless elegance to the May cover of W
Nicole Kidman in Louis Vuitton.
I
True elegance: The 44-year-old actress looks lovely in a baby blue dress

The mirror has two faces: The Australian beauty checks herself out

Going up: Kidman poses in an elevator wearing sunglasses in this vintage-inspired shot

Cover stars: Kidman and Owen appear on the May cover of W magazine

The two actors play famous famous American literary couple Ernest Hemingway and Martha Gellhorn in the upcoming HBO movie Hemingway & Gellhorn. Gellhorn was a famous war correspondent and the only of Hemingway's four wives to ask him for a divorce. 

In reality, Kidman says that her husband, country singer Keith Urban, doesn't think she has the stuff that Gellhorn was made of. 
She tells W: 'My husband says I’m raw. He thinks the world is not a great place for me because he fears that I’ll be hurt. He says, 'That’s my job: I’ll protect you.'

Owen also talks to the magazine about his own real-life love story, revealing how he met wife of 17 years, Sarah-Jane Fenton. 
He says: 'After drama school I did a seven-month tour of Europe performing in Romeo and Juliet. I played Romeo. 
'I was at the first rehearsal, thinking, I wonder what Juliet is going to be like, and she came in. She had a corduroy jacket on and was carrying a pile of secondhand books, and her glasses were falling off. I kind of fell in love at that moment.'
Simply stunning: The stunning star looks lovely in this black and white shot

A man only needs one good suit: The English actor wore the same suit in each photo he took for the spread

1 comment: