Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lauren Conrad Topless on Glamour




Swimsuit glamour: Lauren Conrad says the she used to be petrified of being pictured in a swimsuit due to her 'cellulite' but shows off a pair of perfectly toned pins in this month's U.S. Glamour magazine
In this month's issue of Glamour magazine, Lauren Conrad talks about her insecurities and fear of bathing suits. 
'On the vacation to Cabo, I wore a bathing suit on the beach for the first time in years,' she recalls to the magazine. Usually I'm just petrified.
'A couple of years ago someone zoomed in on my cellulite and it was so mean. I took it really personally. I haven't worn a bathing suit in L.A. in years because of that.'

Flashing the flesh: Lauren posed in just a pair of white floral knickers on the cover of the glossy monthly

She adds: 'I haven't met a woman without insecurities. You just have to learn to play up the positives.'
The star also models clothes from her own clothing line Paper Crown, looking stunning in a candy pink mini dress, teamed with a wide brimmed hat.
And despite Lauren's diminutive frame, she says she keeps curvy women in mind when it comes to designing clothes.
'There are certain things where, if you're curvy, you can't wear them,' she says. 'A lot of times I tend to design for girls with no boobs because I have no boobs, but then you go a sell it and that's one of the biggest comments: " I have really big boobs, what do I wear?"'

Hat's off: Lauren looked stunning in a wide brimmed sun hat and a pink mini dress from her own Paper Crown clothing range

The star also spills some secrets about her love life - she's recently been linked to actor Stephen Dorff and Teen Wolf actor Colton Haynes. 
'I wish I dated as much as people though I did!' she tells the magazine.'It's really funny because everyone that I am reportedly "dating" is a friend of mine. 
'About half my friends are guys, and I've always gotten along really well with guys. You just have to laugh at it.'

The white stuff: Lauren showed off her slim figure in a simple white bikini as she posed in front of the Pacific coastline

Keeping it brief: Lauren sports tiny white shorts and a cropped striped T-shirt in one photograph

It's a few years since Lauren appeared in The Hills and Laguna Beach, so the star clearly feels she can spill some secrets from her years on reality shows. 
'During shooting, the producers would send us quick text messages telling us what to talk about,' she recalls.
'They couldn't walk through the shot, so they'd just text me, like, "Say something quick about this story line." That's why we were always checking our phones.'
However, she doesn't keep in touch with many of her former co-stars. 'The show is what brought a lot of us together, and when it was gone, we didn't have anything in common anymore,' she says. 
For more on Lauren, log on to Glamour magazine.

Splendour in the grass: Lauren looked dressed for spring in a patterned Miu Miu top and skirt, teamed with towering heels

No comments:

Post a Comment