Thursday, April 5, 2012

Charlize Theron Talks Baby Jackson in Vogue May 2012



Speaking to the May issue of Vogue, the 36-year-old says: 'I’ve always been very honest in saying I wanted a family. I’ve always known I wanted a family.' 
Yummy mummy: Charlize Theron graces the cover of Vogue and opens up about her love of baby Jackson, who she calls 'the coolest kid ever'

Admitting that she felt under the same pressure as so many daughters, Charlize revealed: 'I don’t think my mom could wait any more!
    'Jackson is incredible, the greatest gift,' she added. 'He is the coolest kid ever.'
    Theron released a statement three weeks ago announcing that she had become the proud mother of a 'healthy baby boy.'
    Family life: The actress says, 'I¿ve always been very honest in saying I wanted a family. I¿ve always known I wanted a family'
    Family life: The act

    Asked what kind of mother she hopes to be, Charlize looked to her own mother Gerda, whom she is incredibly close to, as her guide.
    'I hope to be like my mom,' she told the magazine. 'Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence.'

    Vogue
    Modelling comes naturally to the blonde beauty, but Charlize says her career in that field never took off because she was born a decade too late.
    'I was too tall, too big, too late for the supermodel look of the Eighties. Kate Moss and all the tiny, grungy girls had just become fashionable, and I didn’t fit the bill.'
    'I’m sure there are women who never have to worry about what they eat. But I do. I exercise a lot, and I hike a lot. My mom and I hike at least three times a week.'

    To read the full feature, buy the May issue of Vogue, on sale from Monday 9th April.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment